Things Not to do When Buying a Home
The following is a list of the most common borrower oversights that may impact a loan approval and/or timing.
- Do not apply for, or open any new credit cards or credit lines.
- This may reduce your credit scores and cause your interest rate to rise and/or result in loan denial
- Do not buy or lease a new auto without consulting us.
- This may reduce your credit scores and cause your interest rate rise and/or result in loan denial
- Do not deposit any cash into accounts without consulting us.
- Cash deposits require documentation. If you cannot document, this could lead to major delays.