Looking for another strategy to get your buyers the house they want?
Take a look at what Seller Concessions are available to negotiated in the offer.
When a home seller pays closing costs on the home buyer’s behalf.
i.e. Title insurance, processing fees, origination fees, inspection fees, transfer taxes.
These can differ with each financing type or transaction purpose such as; primary residence, second/vacation home or investment property.
FHA and Rural Development:
- 6% of the purchase price is the MAXIMUM seller concessions to be used for closing costs and prepaid items.
- 6% MAXIMUM seller concessions for 10% or more down payment.
- Less than 10% down payment, the MAXIMUM seller concessions is 3% of the purchase price.
- 20% or more as a down payment the MAXIMUM seller concessions is 9% of the purchase price.
- Conventional Financing for an investment property will be limited to 2% of the purchase price.
Information provided by Sr. Loan Officer Victor Bals NMLS#162273 | www.VictorBals.com